We regret to inform you that The Adoption Fundraiser has now been Canceled. We were unaware of a law that restricts people from holding a fundriaser in this manner unless they are a Non-profit.
A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who was willing to donate to the many awesome prizes I would have loved to giveaway. Thank You to everyone who was willing to help us spread the word about our adoption journey. As always you are more than welcome to donate at anytime to our adoption fund. I wish I could have offered these amazing prizes up to you for your support but we should never loose site that the TRUE prize is that a child will find a FOREVER FAMILY. She will be an orphan NO MORE! You can still be apart of that. The treasure of that gift can NEVER be taken away!
1Thess 5:24 "The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it."
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome prizes! I'll have to stay tuned :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. So hard. :(
ReplyDelete