
I can't believe I just typed those words...we leave EARLY Friday morning!!! It just seems like yesterday and yet forever ago that I wrote about about the dream and how God would lead us to our little girl...Selah.
We did not know how we would get here but we stepped out anyways. God has given us miracle after miracle along this journey and especially in these final days opening the doors for us to come for Selah right now, when were being told it could not be done! Praise and glory to our God!!!
Selah sweetie we are coming!

Praying for a seamless precious "Gotcha Day" for you all! Can't wait to see pics and video!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhh so happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteI'm quite excited for y'all and Selah!! Happy soon-gotcha day :))
ReplyDeleteThank you, Alisa, for pushing to get Selah right now! I am sure you are a big part of the reason we are getting our Alyssa right now(in 20 minutes)too. We are looking forward to meeting you in Guangzhou. Can't wait to see your little girl.
ReplyDelete