Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pillow Pets for adoption....what a FUNdraiser!





I am SO EXCITED to announce we are partnering with PILLOW PETS for our next FUNdraiser! How COOL is that?? Just in time for Christmas too! I was so thrilled when we got the e-mail! Here is the what, when and how of it all:

What: "The Coriell Family Adoption Fund"


When: Will run from November 1st-30th



How :

Step 1
Visit the website,
www.mypillowpets.com



Step 2
Browse the site and shop the extensive line of cuddly pillow pets, blankets, backpacks, and slippers. Add your selections to your shopping cart.




*Step 3

(Very important)
At checkout, enter the promotional code “adoption”
in the space provided at the bottom of the "checkout" page and complete the process. By this code they will know to credit us for the sale. Your selections will be shipped directly to you by Pillow Pets!


It’s that easy...at the end of the term, we will receive a check for 30% percent of all the sales! Which will go directly into our adoption fund! How great is that? You buy an adorable gift for your child/ren, or a Christmas gift for someone you love and it supports our adoption at the same time! It's a WIN WIN :)

* Helpful Tips*

Non-Pillow items (blankets,slippers,etc.) and Mini Pillow Pets that are sold out, will not be restocked until next year.

If the PILLOW/S you want are not available be sure to check back daily as they get their PILLOW shipments in DAILY :) (After a week into this I have yet to see them restock daily ;)PLEASE keep checking back though!

UPDATE:
Looks like they are finally updating their site with more stock! RUN don't walk..these sell out fast!


Here to model just a few of the MANY ways she loves on her Pillow Pet is my little one Madelynn :)







So don't delay! Order now in time for Christmas, get some great gifts and at the same time help us in our efforts to raise money for our adoption! Thank you and God bless!


8 comments:

  1. So cool! How did you score that? I would not have known the company was supportive of adoptions. My kids LOVE these things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Madelynn loves her Pillow Pet and I was looking for Noah when I decided to pursue them...I will message you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome fundraiser... I knew they did this, but I see they have a 'waiting list' for fundraisers, as it is in high demand. So looks like you scored a GREAT one just in time for Christmas... think'in just 'maybe' you had some extra DIVINE favor!?! ;)

    I found your blog through Alycia's FB post, and had to hop on over. I was going to buy one for our Khloe for her first Christmas home from China, anyway... so no better time than now so that I can support another family in the process! Praying it is a HUGE hit and that your adoption fund fills up fast!

    God bless! <><
    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya,

    It is so nice to "meet" you! Thank you so much for your support and congrats on your adoption and first Christmas with Kloe! How exciting!

    I do think some DIVINE action/timing was at work. I was beyond thrilled when I got the e-mail that we were in! So thankful for the opportunity! All for HIS glory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the one with the blonde pigtails and PINK outfit!! :o) She is SO adorable..esp. the thumb sucking photo. Seriously now..I'll take a look at the REAL PP's! Blessings over your adoption!
    Hugs from MN.! ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just wondering if they have given you any idea when they restock their inventory? I have been checking regularly for the 'panda' PP, as Khloe LOVES pandas. But they are out of everything but the small PP. Also, do you get a portion of our entire order from the website, or only the actual PP's themselves. I will keep checking back in hopes they restock.

    And thanks for the well-wishes. We are so excited to spend our first Christmas with Khloe!!

    God bless! <><
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tanya,

    I am going to place a call tomorrow. I was recently told they will be restocking the large pillow pets, but everything else that is sold out (non-pillows and even the mini pillows will not be restocked tell next year)I will ask them specifically about the panda when I call tomorrow ;) I plan on talking to them in general about restocking because it seem most of everything is selling out and nothing has been restocked yet . Not much of a fundraiser if there is no products for my peeps to buy :( Say a prayer that they can replenish the site! A lot of people have been wanting to buy but are waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S I think the panda would be PERFECT! Praying Pillow Pets comes through for us!

    ReplyDelete